You can find your compensation info on Qubit main page, below the QBT vault. After connecting your wallet, you can see your damage value and claimable BNB.
- How to claim: Click the claim button, then you can see the claimable amount of BNB.
- Total compensation amount: $90,772,793.65 (block number: 14753298)
- Total victims: 5647 (block number: 14865083)
- Why were two block numbers used?: The exploit occurred at block 14753298, so the token price is based on this number. The Mound team upgraded the contract when the number was 14753298. Before upgrading the contract, some users already exited the market, so they were excluded from the victim list.
It costs a high amount of gas to give the compensation via several tokens. Although you get the compensation via BNB, it is equivalent to the value in the damage report.
- QBT Locker: Staking amount
- Money Market: Supply value - Borrow value = Net value
- Bunny SAV: Staking amount
- Click ‘Connect to Web3’. This is the same as connecting the wallet with the Qubit contract.
- Use the function ‘3. claimQubit’.
- Click the ‘Write’ button, then you can get your QBT.